Because we’re specialist dentists, your dentist can refer you or you can call us direct.
We look forward to the continual excellent care that you give to our patients and wish you all the very best....
Read more in our Testimonials section
Implant Retained Denture
- A denture retained on implants is called an “overdenture”. This can be very stable and improves quality of life for denture-wearers enormously.
- Two implants is the minimum number of implants to retain a denture in the lower jaw. In the upper jaw four implants is the minimum.
Information for Dentists - Prosthodontic Services
- Single Tooth to Full Mouth Rehabilitation with crown and bridgework, implant supported or tooth supported.
- Cosmetic Restoration with Porcelain or Composite Veneers
- Partial Dentures (including attachments to avoid conspicuous clasps).
- Complete Dentures with or without implant support.
- Planning and completing complex interdisciplinary procedures.